Employee Resilience Training teaches your team to take care of their wellbeing, whatever happens in the workplace.
Resilience helps us adapt and recover after stress, trauma or tragedy. Less resilient people tend to dwell on problems, get overwhelmed and use unhealthy tactics to cope with stress. This can lead to anxiety and depression.
Your people will learn how to respond rather than react with the Confidence to Return Employee Resilience Training programme. Help them meet the challenge of change. And your workplace will deal with conflict more effectively – leading to greater productivity.
We offer Employee Resilience Training as:
- a one-to-one programme over four sessions
- a group workshop over a half day.
These can be tailored to employee and company objectives.
Benefits for employees
Resilience training offers personal and professional benefits to your employees. They become better able to deal with emotions stirred up by workplace conflict, disappointment, worry and fear.
It makes them more:
- creative and innovative
- effective and productive
- focused and engaged
It gives them:
- greater sense of wellbeing
- improved work-life balance
- reduced risk of burnout and physical illness
And it helps them:
- become more effective decision-makers
- effectively meet the challenge of change
- improve working memory in stressful situations
- manage distressing emotions
- reduce conflict and improve working relationships
- respond rather than react to situations
Benefits for your business
Resilience training is a practical tool that encourages a calm, compassionate workplace culture. It:
- builds emotional intelligence
- increases productivity
- creates resilient natural leaders
- deals with conflict and manages change
- improves communication and problem solving
Wider business benefits
- builds employee commitment
- reduces sickness absence
- retains valuable and experienced employees
- enhances your reputation as an employer of choice.
Employee Resilience Training can be a great help for employees who:
- react to stress by having outbursts in the workplace
- have been off work due to work-related stress
- are not coping well with challenges, at home or work.
- It also has great preventative power. Use it to help newly hired employees learn how to stay strong from the start
Get in touch for a no-obligation chat about how Confidence to Return can build resilience in your business.
‘Resilience is not a trait that people either have or do not have. It involves behaviours, thoughts and actions that can be learned.’
American Psychological Association, (APS)